Getting expert nutrition advice can give you the winning edge with your performance. I’m one of only a few Accredited Sports Dietitians who practise privately in Canberra.
I’ve worked with many recreational and competitive athletes to give the latest expert advice in areas such as:
- Fuelling for training and recovery
- Competition meal plans for an upcoming event (cycling, running, triathlon)
- Adolescent sports nutrition and healthy eating advice
- Supplement use
- Body composition and weight management advice
- Meal planning and recipe ideas
- Carbohydrate loading
- Hydration strategies
- Medical Nutrition Therapy and sports performance (iron deficiency, irritable bowel syndrome, high cholesterol, immunity, Coeliac disease).
Individual consultations are held at Sport and Spinal Physiotherapy in Gungahlin. Consultation fees are $140 for a one hour initial appointment and $70 for a 30 minute standard review appointment. Payments will be required in full at the time of consultation. If you are eligible, rebates may be available through your private health insurance or Medicare.
Group and presentation fees are based on an hourly fee. Please contact me so we can tailor a program to suit your organisational needs.