GROUPS & TOURS
I’m regularly contacted to provide group presentations and supermarket tours to local sporting groups, clubs and gyms.
I can help with:
- Sport-specific nutrition presentations for sporting clubs, gyms or development programs
- Sports nutrition presentations and workshops for coaches, managers and trainers
- Healthy eating advice to schools, parents, children and teachers.
- Healthy eating for the workplace.
Upcoming tours and talks
I’m currently taking expressions of interest for the following planned events. Please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org Places are limited.
- One-day intensive course for cycling, triathlon and running coaches on sports nutrition for endurance events (March 2021 TBC).
- One-hour supermarket tour teaching you how to make healthy choices at the supermarket and how to read food labels (June 2021 TBC)
Individual consultations are held at Sport and Spinal Physiotherapy in Gungahlin. Consultation fees are $140 for a one hour initial appointment and $85 for a 30 minute standard review appointment. Payments will be required in full at the time of consultation. If you are eligible, rebates may be available through your private health insurance or Medicare.
Group and presentation fees are based on an hourly fee. Please contact me so we can tailor a program to suit your organisational needs.